I have an immediate need for multiple C#/.NET Developers for a client in Warsaw who are leading in the asset management industry. After an extremely impressive performance in 2020 with a 16% net gain on they are looking to capitalize on this by expanding their teams.
As a C#/.NET Developer you will be working on an imperatively internal product from a very hands on perspective being responsible for production support to architectural design by writing tested, idiomatic, and documented C# while coordinating with the UI development team to build effective and achievable products and processes.
The requirements are straight forward as you would expect:
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Highly educated with a minimum of a bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- Creating self-contained, reusable, and testable modules and components
- Must actively practice clean coding practices (SOLID, continuous refactoring, testing)
- Proficiency in .Net Framework, C#WebApi, REST Web Services. .Net Core a plus
- Comfort operating in a fast paced, Agile environment
- Fluency in operating with databases (MongoDB a plus)
- Fluency with Git source code management (experience engineering DevOps solutions a plus)
- Writing extensive unit tests using automated TDD tasks
- Creating configuration, build, and test scripts for Continuous Integration environments
You can expect a salary that is competitive on the market which would be a generous reflection of your experience.
The employment offer also includes the following benefits:
- Sports card
- Private life insurance
- Private medical and dental care, with vision allowance
- Private pension scheme
- Business travel accident insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Educational assistance reimbursement
Interviews are ongoing so don't hesitate to make an application for a quick response. Alternatively you can send a CV directly to firstname.lastname@example.org