Microsoft Dynamics AXE - IT Manager - 130K - Maryland
A world leader in renewables, operating with a socially responsible and determined vision of a better future, this climate change tackling organization is looking for an IT Manager to guide their Financial ERP department towards optimal improvements.
The IT Manager will be responsible for managing our operations and improvements around our Dynamics AX ERP environment, along with other Financial Systems, effortlessly managing our technical and functional colleagues throughout the process.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and organize direct reports from IT Finance division
- Comfortable with Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 system, readily available to maintain
- Plan and execute proper procedures and adjustments in relation to Microsoft Dynamics AX
- Perform Senior Level consulting for integration from AX 2012 to D365
- Portfolio management in Azure DevOps
- Present end users with status updates and previous log of work
- 1 full life cycle D365 implementation
- Vast module experience, specifically with FO,GL,AP,AR,FA, Project Accounting, and Inventory.
- Open willingness and initiative to collaborate, learn, and proactively acquire programming skills, tackling new tasks, and expanding industry knowledge
- Direct experience in leading IT teams successfully, setting and implementing systems, driven by data and optimization
- Exceptional knowledge of business needs, easily establishing and translating customer requirements into working code
- Succeeding experience in managing diverse groups of employees across different skills and responsibilities, helping grow and guide staff towards being their best.
- Fantastic starting base salary
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Come join an environmentally friendly, forward-thinking organization taking charge of our future!
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.