D365 Tech Architect USD 125,000.00
The Roll - We're looking for a Technical Solutions Architect who will own the overall technical integration architecture. The Technical Solutions Architect is responsible for the design and operation of architecture and integrations, including, but not limited to e-commerce, marketplaces, retailers, retail dropship, trade shows, conventions, 3rd party logistics, and contract manufacturers. This role is responsible for designing and modifying systems architecture to meet changing business needs.
- 10+ years of experience in solutions and systems design.
- 5+ years of development experience with MS Dynamics 365 Business Central or MS Dynamics NAV. Minimum of 1.5 years on Business Central.
- 4+ years of experience in API design, development, testing, and debugging.
- Expert-level experience designing and implementing systems various cloud architectures (SaaS, PaaS, IaaS) with high-availability, scalability, and performance requirements.
- Strong knowledge of web services (WSDL Soap, Restful).
- Strong understanding of omni-channel, e-commerce, and supply chain solutions and architectures.
- Effectively coordinate technical resources in support of the overall technology strategy.
- Architect the future state and the path to get there, accounting for near-term product deliverables.
- Diagram and document proposed solution designs, integrations, and architectures.
- API design, development, testing, and debugging.
- Establish and adhere to software engineering best practices, standards and tools.
- Effectively collaborate with leadership and teams within technology, business subject matter experts, and our external technology partners.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 347-352-0629 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics 365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.