Would you like to work for the best-in-class Microsoft Technology solutions provider?
As part of their growth, they recently acquired a Microsoft Gold Partner who were the UK's Leading MS Gold Partner in Data Platform, Data Analytics and Data Science.
They work purely on Azure Data Platform and don't have any on-premises projects. Because of the size of the MS Practice and their expertise, they are the first choice for large projects within Azure PaaS. Clients include FTSE 250 and FTSE 100 sized companies as well as large public sector organisations.
Their company culture is about attracting the best people. With this in mind they currently have more Microsoft MVP's than any other company in the world and Their Data Science team also has two Nobel Prize winners.
What you'll need:
- Strong communication skills
- Strong background of enterprise BI and Data Warehousing concepts and methods with the ability to adapt and tailor based on requirements
- Understanding of software engineering tools and concepts
- Working with modern data platforms (MPP architectures)
- Happy to travel to client sites 2-3 days per week after covid in 2022.
- Traditional Microsoft BI stack: SSRS / SSAS (Tabular with DAX & OLAP with MDX) / SSIS
- Power BI (Power BI Desktop, Power BI Service)
- Project/Training exposure to Microsoft Azure Services (but not limited to): Azure SQL, Synapse Analytics, Data Factory, Data Lake, Databricks.
What you'll get:
- 25 days holiday + bank (ability to buy extra 5)
- Bonus figure and split of personal/company performance depends upon your grade.
- Private Healthcare that also ignores existing conditions - very positive
- Certification training- 80 hours of training per year
- Life Insurance/Death in Service
- Travel expenses outside of regular commute
This is an exclusive opportunity with Nigel Frank, therefore if you possess the above skillset then please contact me directly for further details on c.spencer@@nigelfrank.com or 0191 223 5303