Cloud Solution Architect - Copenhagen - 6 Month Contract - DKK 800 per hour
Are you an experienced Cloud Solution Architect wanting to shape the digital future?
Our client is looking for a talented Cloud Solution Architect to join their team. You will perform all phases of architectural work including planning, designing and overseeing the construction. You will be involved in new building designs, extensions, alterations, restorations and conservations from the earliest stages right through to completion. The goal is to match customer's needs and to produce sustainable, functional and aesthetically pleasing designs.
Our client is a Danish leader in public Cloud solutions with a focus on adoption, transformation, innovation and operations. They are using the latest Cloud Technologies, Agile Dev/Ops Methodologies and Proven Security Frameworks for adopting Public Cloud at Global Scale.
The company has built their own IP, a SaaS solution to accelerate secure adoption, delivery and operations of automated cloud services for any Enterprise, and they are continuously improving software based on the learnings and experiences from skilled cloud consultants in the field.
This company is on an exciting journey to be the most cutting-edge cloud company on the market by driving the shift to digital technologies and helping their customers dramatically reshape their industries.
This role is a chance to join a company that offers unrestricted opportunity.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Being accountable for the end-to-end customer cloud deployment
- Understanding company needs to define system specifications
- High-level technical architecture and application design discussions with senior customer executives
- Planning and designing the structure of a technology solution
- Communicating system requirements to software development teams
- Evaluating and selecting appropriate software or hardware and suggesting integration methods
- Overseeing assigned programs and providing guidance to team members
- Assisting with solving technical problems when they arise
- Ensuring the implementation of agreed architecture and infrastructure
- Addressing technical concerns, ideas and suggestions
To be a good fit for the role, you should have the following essential experience:
- Deep understanding of cloud computing technologies, business drivers, and emerging computing trends.
- Understanding of cloud governance technologies for cost management and control.
- Understanding of common database technologies such as SQL Database/Server, Oracle, MySQL.
- Solid understanding of modern DevOps practices, including automation, continuous delivery, continuous deployment, and continuous integration methodologies.
- Highly experienced with creating pilots, prototypes, and proof-of-concepts to provide validation of specific scenarios
- Holds one or more expert level certifications on Azure or AWS.
- TOGAF certification is a plus
If this opportunity excites you, or you would like some further information, please do not hesitate to contact me. If you wish to apply, please send an up to date CV to email@example.com or call 0191 338 6624 for a confidential chat.