Microsoft Dynamics SQL/Systems admin - Cleveland, Ohio ( Full Remote work possible) 95k-115k
A top manufacturer in the Ohio area is looking to bring on a SQL/Systems admin to join their team. This company has some exciting projects lined up. Including business intelligence integration, custom application development, e-commerce, web development, and API and EDI integrations.
- Maintain and optimize MS SQL server environments, to include scripting, using server tools, performance monitoring, recommending and implementing performance changes, writing queries, analyzing and tuning existing queries.
- As part of a small team: plan, develop, code, implement and troubleshoot a highly customized version of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2009 (code in X++)
- Reporting, data modeling, data warehouse design, and business intelligence development
- A problem solver with the ability to identify existing and potential issues, evaluate options and recommend solutions
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented with a focus on quality work product, internal customer satisfaction and bridging the gap between IT and Operations
- Able to work independently or collaborate with both technical and non-technical user
- Interested in expanding your skill-sets to support a dynamic and quickly growing department
REQUIREMENTS FOR SUCCESS
- 3-5 years as an IT professional with a focus on systems or database administration
- 2+ years supporting SQL Server environments, including reporting tools
- 2+ years administering Dynamics AX, including developing in X++ * Excellent knowledge of database management, architecture and design
- Experience in performance tuning and optimization, automation of common tasks, implementing IT processes using best practices
Preffered qualifications in the following areas:
- MS Power BI or other business intelligence applications
- MS Power Platform * Hyland OnBase document management application
- Certifications: SQL, ICCP, PMP etc.