We are currently recruiting for a Dynamics 365 developer who will take ownership of the entire system and lead efforts in improving processes, integrations, customizations, and advising stakeholders on the capabilities of Dynamics 365 to meet business needs. In this role you will be tasked with reviewing and improving the integration of F&O, CRM, and Talent modules to best meet needs and improving processes.
In addition, you must provide high-quality solution assessments, assisting team members with initial planning and implementation options, and perform development tasks (X++, SSRS, Power Platform, Azure DevOps, and extension development) according to quality standards and best practices.
Roles and responsibilities:
- Design, develop, test and implement Microsoft Dynamics 365 Solutions.
- Develop/maintain extensions, workflows and web services of MS Dynamics as needed.
- Research complex problems find optimal solutions and implement them considering best practices.
- Provide in-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Dynamics platform and evaluating business processes against the standard functionality, related customizations, configuration, and reports to
- Advise business/stakeholders on best practices for Dynamics 365, development, or integration processes.
- Troubleshoot problems and fix bugs in a timely manner.
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated skill facilitating and building consensus among process stakeholders
- Dynamics 365 F&O, CRM, Talent Management
- Azure Logic apps
- Azure SQL Server
- Power Platform
- Experience in Power BI integration with Dynamics 365
- Experience in Data Migration and Synchronization with Dynamics 365
- Experience in integrating (Finance, CRM, Talent) - Must Have!
- Experience in Microsoft 365 (Azure, Dynamics 365, Apps, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills and experience in working with business experts at all levels and technical subject matter experts.
- High energy, adaptability, and sense of urgency
- Curious and passionate about leading edge technology
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with multiple project assignments
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong time management skills