CRM System Admin - Wisconsin - Remote Flexibility
My client is looking for a full-time in house Dynamics CRM System Admin, who wants to join a growing team and take the next step in their career.
The individual will be responsible for configuring, customizing, and developing Dynamics 365/CRM based solutions using Power Platform and PowerApps. This individual will work to build solutions to support the latest and growing business requirements and be responsible for managing integrations and data transfers required for the extensive eco-system.
Role & Responsibilities
- Collaborate with team members to collect business requirements and decide best business practices
- Determine the design, architecture, and life cycle efforts for the Dynamics CRM platform
- Utilize PowerApps to automate D365 workflows and processes
- Integrate Dynamics with other Enterprise systems
- Transfer data between systems or warehouses and perform back-end data updates/transformations
Skills & Qualifications
- Located/willing to relocate to Wisconsin, but potentially can do full-time Remote
- Expertise in developing Dynamics 365 custom workflows, plug-in creation, and creation of custom integration solutions with third-party vendors
- Click dimension experiance a bonus
- Experience with SQL server and SQL tools
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision and the ability to take lead on making sure targets/timelines are achieved
- 401k with company match
- 2 weeks of PTO
- Cell Phone and travel reimbursement
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 1-215-261-7242. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities.