Manual Test Analyst - St.Ives, Cambridgeshire
My client is a small company, with large clients. They produce bespoke products for their clients within the Finance sector. A team that are growing, and if you have ambitions to lead a team, this is an ideal to get your foot in the door. We are looking for a Manual Test Analyst with 4+ years previous experience testing.
- Designing and executing tests from a functional specification
- Experience in developing a suite of automated regression scripts
- Bring the company up to date with new ideas and automation testing
- Work quickly and efficiently as they do quarterly releases
- Estimates for Testing - processes
Skill-Set / Tools
- SQL queries
- SQL Server
- SQL techniques and functions
- They develop in C# and .Net so it will be useful to have previous experience testing software in this.
This is a great place to work, and have created an ideal culture:
- Hard Working - everyone gets recognised for their contributions
- Fast Paced - there are quarterly releases
- Thrive with Problem solving
- Flexible with working
- Family Feel
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary ranges, from £24,000 up to £30,000 (dependant on the strength of your skill-set)
- Life insurance x4 times salary
- Pension contribution - 3% rising to 5% after 2 years.
- Private medical after
- 22 days holiday + bank holidays (opportunity to buy or sell days)
- During lockdown 2 days in the office, the rest remote working.
- Office based role noramally
- 3 month pobation
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.