Azure DevOps Engineer - Outside IR35
Location - Remote but Part-Time South-East England post-COVID Restrictions
Rate - £500 - £625 per day
Duration - 6 Month Contract Initial
I am currently working with a client that has a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Azure DevOps Engineer, assisting with day to day support and maintenance.
Initially, you will be working remotely but will be based in the South-East on a part-time basis once COVID restrictions have eased accordingly.
- In-depth Azure Cost Management & Optimisation experience.
- Strong communication and senior stakeholder engagement experience together with Azure full-cycle cost management.
- In-depth knowledge of Azure architecture.
- Extensive experience with Azure licensing, subscription and cost models.
- In-depth skills and knowledge of Azure services and technologies.
- Azure Resource organisation (Access Management Resources).
- Knowledge of Azure Security Services.
- Knowledge of Azure Auditing.
- Experience of setting up Azure Virtual WAN or Transit VNETs.
- Experience of taking on-premise Windows based applications, and moving them in Azure, defined as Infrastructure as Code (Packer / Terraform).
- Standard DevOps/WinOps best practices.
- Demonstrative understanding and practice of Enterprise-Scale/ Landing Zones with the use of Terraform.
- Good practical understanding of automated provisioning of Azure subscription best practices and excellent knowledge of the Cloud Adoption Framework (CAF) using Infrastructure as Code.
- Experienced in Cloud Migration workloads based on Microsoft Best Practice with a focus on Compliance and Governance Policies.
- Ideally, you will have a minimum of 5 years' experience with Microsoft Azure and 1 years' experience of Terraform.
- Experience of IDAM (Azure AD, or an identity broker (Okta / Auth0 / Ping)) etc., would be great - but not essential.
Apply today to avoid missing out on interview slots. To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail, please contact Annie Monisse by phone on 0203 868 5028 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today.