Microsoft AX/F&O Solutions Architect - 100% Remote!
Leading 1% Microsoft Gold Partner Consulting Firm
A juggernaut in Consulting, this expanding company is looking to add to their talented lineup of determined and professional consultants. Helping companies across the globe grow effectively, efficiently, and seamlessly, this gold partner is destined for greatness!
With a deep understanding of Dynamics 365 F&O, you'll be closely partnered with business executives and partners to analyze business needs, desires, inefficiencies, and trajection towards new goals based on current and future needs.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Analyze past, current, and future business processes and steps to clearly identify areas of greatest needs and adjustments.
- Completely lead the design, structure, and build of ERP systems, tailor-made for business needs.
- Working with multiple teams spanning fellow Architects, Developers, Clients, and Managers, with the goal of delivering the best solutions to our clients.
- You'll be using cutting edge software, implementing the newest versions of D365, among other supporting tools to deliver the best solutions.
- 5+ years of deep AX/D365 experience
- Experience with multiple stages of Implementations
- Experience with AX 2009, 2012 R2, R3
- Expert level of architecture, creation, and configurations.
- Familiar with Azure and Power Platform.
- Fantastic starting base salary
- Fully remote
- 401K/Full health benefits
- Amazing Incentives
Ready to take your career to the next level with a leading consulting firm?
Please send info to:
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Microsoft jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-501-6024. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.