F# Developer for scale-up in Oslo - Greenfield
Do you want to be part of a company who is working on greenfield products who are using advanced code and data science to make oil reservoirs more safe and efficient and to reduces oil spillage and CO2 emissions?
For their new product the R&D is done, a few prototypes has been developed so now they fun bit of actually developing the product properly starts. You will have the chance to either work on the web based product related to analysis and handling oil management, making sure oil can be pumped safely with less spillage in the most efficient way. You can also work on a new product that is revolutionising the way computer models for prediction is done, by using the latest technology to reduce the time it takes to get accurate models.
You will also be working on:
- Optimisation, dealing with large amounts of data, updating charts and tables.
- Building microservices that will be deployed on Azure, Kubernetes and Docker
- Work on microservices in F#
- Working in agile team consisting of Back and Front End developers, Data Scientist and UX design
- 1+ years' experience with F#
- Beneficial with cloud experience
- Bachelor or Master's degree
- Fluent English
- Great team player
- Basically working on solving problems that has never been solved before
- Greenfield projects, no legacy systems, product development and product ownership. Will see the product develop and grow fruits.
- Very good technical environment and colleagues to spar with.
- Fantastic location in the middle of Oslo city centre
- Have a good canteen where they get half subsidised lunch
- Annual kick off trips abroad or in Norway. One day of fun and on day of technology and learning
- Christmas and summer party + some social activities like Friday beers
- Career progression: very flat structure today, but as they grow they might need tech leads in the future
For more information, contact Therese Dahl on +47 23 96 6200 or email@example.com