Cyber Security Risk Oversight Manager - Edinburgh
Salary Up to £70k DOE plus generous benefits package (Cash Options)
My client are looking for someone who is passionate about Cyber Security.
They are seeking a Cyber Security professional to join their Oversight operational risk function. Significant CISO/Information Security operational experience with a track record of delivering security solutions, or supporting a CISO function, rather than a focued Risk/Oversight/Audit IT professional. The role will align to CISO function and given its diverse coverage this is an ideal role to retaining/expanding your technical knowledge.
This would be a great role for anyone looking to help transform risk and control environments, policies, and procedures in a business.
- Track record within financial/ technology services community showing understanding of business, threat landscape & regulatory issues
- Understanding & managing aspects of Cyber risk, including quantification & reporting of Cyber Risk
- Proven experience of delivering in a number of the following areas: strategy, transformation, governance, cyber resilience, general computing controls, identity and access management, and 3rd party assessment
- Experience of working with senior stakeholders across the business to define Cyber risk appetite
- A track record of demonstrating delivery of quality of work to agreed deadlines.
- You are likely to possess an industry recognised qualification such as CISSP, CISM, CISA, or CRISC certification
- Possess the ambition to develop a fulfilling career at my client
- Be recognised by stakeholders providing fantastic support developing the "Operational Risk Oversight" brand
- Be able to help shape my client by adding valuable insight and guidance into Cyber and Information Security strategies
- Displays accountable behaviours and values - things happen because of their team