Senior Dynamics AX Developer - St. Charles, Missouri - $90K USD
A world leader in bio-analytical testing is seeking a Senior Dynamics AX Developer to join their growing team! As a global market leader in testing and lab services and nationally recognized as a top workplace, this is an opportunity to expand your skills and work with a team of experts in the field.
The Senior AX Developer will work closely in a team to develop solutions based on the user requirements. They will also assist in training technical support staff. Additional roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Create and troubleshoot D365 code
- Deliver to client needs in compliance with GMP/GLP
- Prepare software diagrams and additional technical documentation
- Perform AX Help Desk support and diagnose problems and recommended solutions
A successful Senior AX Developer will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science Engineering or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics AX 2012 development, configuration, and system support
- 3+ years of experience in developing reports via SSRS
- Demonstrated proficiency in AX development and customization, including X++ programming and AIF
If you're looking to join a growing company with individual and professional growth opportunities, plus a competitive benefits package, this is the opportunity for you!
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-391-1126.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!