A well-established insurance broker based in Cambridgeshire are looking for a driven individual with brilliant MI reporting and SQL skills to join the team as a System and Reporting Manager.
You will work within a close-knit technical operations team, focusing on three key areas:
- Data and reporting - you will produce accurate reports for both internal and external stakeholders, using your SQL and Power BI skills. Data will be largely be obtained from their CDL Strata platform, although prior experience with this is not essential
- Systems management - you will oversee the management of the client database and system, providing technical support to your team and the wider business, ensuring regulatory compliance, and championing new initiatives such as the introduction of real-time-pricing
- Team leadership - you will lead and develop your two direct reports who are responsible for database management and documentation, championing and embedding a high-performance and supportive culture
In a more general sense, you will be responsible for acting as the key point of contact between the technical team and the wider business, and taking the lead on new projects and initiatives focused on utilising data to drive business growth.
This is a really exciting opportunity to have a real influence over the future data strategy of this organisation, as well as the development of your own team, where there is a real focus on innovation and bringing new ideas to the table.
- Experience with SQL and developing reports in Power BI
- Insurance industry experience, with use of CDL Strata or similar, would be ideal
- A desire to line-manage and mentor a small team
- Ability to dig into system functionality and articulate findings to non-technical people
- Brilliant communication and willingness to learn
- Salary of up to £45,000
- 26 days holiday (with option to buy and sell)
- Generous pension scheme
- Free and accessible parking
Please note that this is an office-based role - and post-lockdown, you will be in the office 5 days per week.
This organisation are looking to interview shortly and on-board over the coming weeks, so please apply ASAP to be considered.