Data Visualization Analyst- Springfield, VA- $160,000
*This position requires TS Clearance*
We are working with a Top IT company looking for a skilled Data Visualization Analyst located in Springfield, VA to join their team. They are looking for a Data Visualization Analyst that has experience in design, configuration and support of front-end data visualization and analytic tools. They will work with an entire team to collect requirements, design, build reports and dashboards to support customer needs for data visualization. They are also looking for someone who has in-depth experience using PowerBI, Cogno, Tableau, etc.
Desired Core Skills:
- Reporting and data visualization skills using software like Tableau, PowerBI, QlikView, D3, and Cognos. Hands on expertise with Tableau is a desired, but broad experience with other tools highly desired.
- Understanding how to create the code or query to obtain the back-end data from SQL to extract and display the data on a front-end interface.
- Knowledge of graphics desired for building aesthetic reports and a workable User Interfaces.
- Building front end interfaces or interactive dashboards for users. These front-end interfaces will display data that is stored in a backend SQL database.
Preferable Secondary Skills:
- Coding skills in languages such as SQL, Python and/or R
- Understanding of data warehousing and ETL techniques a Plus
- SharePoint desired but not required
Interviews are being conducted at this time. For immediate consideration send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Rachel at 347-391-1125 now to avoid disappointment.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Technologies recruitment, advertising more SharePoint jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft SharePoint market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Microsoft jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft SharePoint candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft SharePoint market and some of the opportunities and SharePoint jobs that are available I can be contacted at 347-391-1125. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft SharePoint opportunities!