AX/F&O Project Manager - REMOTE- Open Salary
A client of mine is looking to hire an experienced Microsoft D365 F&O/AX Sr. Project Manager to join and lead its important Dynamics projects. In this role, you will be building on the client's position as a trusted advisor. You will lead the delivery of the clients solutions and manage some of their most important clients. The successful candidate will ensure quality and customer satisfaction in implementations while providing project leadership and direction for the client team.
- Leads the customer delivery team providing end-to-end project management and managing customer expectations from pre-sales through delivery for D365 F&O/AX customer engagements
- Supports the pre-sales and sales process
- Leads client relationship management as the customer's primary point of contact and escalation point
- Provides leadership and direction by working with the client and other team executives and Solution Architects developing a long-term solution vision and roadmap to digitize the Clients
- Coordinates all assigned client and internal resources and business units for the account to deliver results, manage project quality and ensure customer satisfaction
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- 5+ years of experience in Project Management, Relationship management/Account Management Experience
- Demonstrated experience building relationships and presenting to C-level executives
- Excellent communication, presentation, training, client relationship and analytical skills
- Customer oriented attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert on delivering ERP, CRM, and SCM solutions within the Microsoft platform including Dynamics AX. Credible across all Microsoft products
- Broad knowledge of Microsoft Dynamics AX 2012 or D365 F&O as well as working knowledge of Dynamics CRM
Additional Preferred Skills & Considerations:
- PMP Certification
- Dynamics CRM knowledge and implementation experience
If you're interested in this role and would like to know more, please send all of your inquiries to email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Dynamics 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 347-352-0629 . Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamics 365 opportunities!