Front-End Developer - Espoo, Finland - Up to 5000€ per month
About the Company
My client is a product development company for the medical industry that mainly produce systems quality control. Currently, this company's products are being used to assess the quality of Covid-19 tests.
Your role as a front-end developer will be to join the in-house development team and develop their new product. Most of your work will be in the front-end, but back-end and cloud responsibilities are available if you are up to the challenge.
- Fluency in spoken and written Finnish.
- 3+ years professional development experience with C# .NET.
- Professional experience with AureliaJS
- Professional experience with Azure
- Professional experience with SaaS
- Regular bonuses.
- Working on projects that impact lots of people and have real-world applications.
- Small, flexible working environment.
- Partial remote working is optional.
- And more!
All those interested in this role and would like to learn more, please apply to this advert or send your CV to the email address below and I will be in touch with you shortly.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: +358 9 42452357
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on +358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.