Software Architect - Remote - Salary between £60-70k
If you're looking to join one of the fastest fintech multi-cloud companies, this could be the job for you. This company is rapidly expanding, generating $28bn across 46 countries so far.
The company is building the next generation of merchant-first ecosystems. The business provides payment solutions that are designed for any business need.
Their developer suite is designed to enable technology companies and their clients to accept payments across all channels. Their team has created fully-documented API's supporting both REST and SOAP implementations, along with code examples and postman collections, all designed to accelerate and simplify development.
The company also offers all employees opportunities for career progression, the company puts a high significance on recognising employees achievements and helping them to grow within the company.
Salary and Benefits
The salary for this position is between £60-70k per annum, dependant on experience. In addition to working for such an exciting and dynamic company, you will receive unlimited holidays, energy bill subsidiary, pension, laptop and equipment and opportunity for career progression.
As an architect software engineer, you will be responsible for the leading design and development activities associated with API, switch and gateway platforms. You will oversee the infrastructure that supports real-time capabilities across a nationwide payment processing network. The role will play a significant part in aligning the architecture and technology vision with the strategic direction of the company.
Additionally, you will be responsible for working in a variety of situations and types of project, ranging from solo to team work.
With this being a remote position, you can be based anywhere in the UK, however the client is looking to build a centre of excellence in northern Ireland.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Identify architectural challenges and lead the creation of a strategy for the enterprise, making architectural decisions that have an impact across the company
- Participate in the definition of architecture principles, styles, policies and standards; create architectural mechanisms to address concerns that have a broad impact, for example system integration across the enterprise, and coach feature teams to follow them.
- Monitor new technologies, applications of technology, or ways to synthesize technologies into strategic opportunities.
Desirable qualifications and skills
- Advanced experience in a architecture role
- BS or MS in computer science or related field
- Expertise in at least one OO language (e.g. C#, Java, Ruby, Go)
The company has very limited interview slots for this week and early next week with a view to fill the position by the end of next week. Get in touch ASAP to discuss this exciting role and secure and interview.