SQL Database Developer - London (Remote Working) - £50-60k
Please note - this role requires you to work from the London based office around 2 day's per month. To be eligible for this role you should have the unrestricted right to work in the UK. This organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
A major client of mine based in Surrey are going through some exciting changes and have some major projects coming up focusing on the MS Azure cloud space. The company have a global presence, have been extremely successful in their industry and are looking to push forward to gave a competitive edge.
Career progression and development is a big thing for this company and with an extensive training budget, you are able to use as you will to help you pick up new skills and technologies.
Role & Responsibilities
- Managing the database and making improvements to current processes.
- Always be on top of the latest technologies as to be able to recommend new ways of working and systems that can increase productivity/reduce costs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience working extensively with SQL Server (Indexes, Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers) up to SQL 2016.
- Working with SSIS (building ETL packages from scratch) and SSRS (building reports from scratch)
- Any SQL database administration experience (performance tuning, back ups and restores, installations and migrations).
- Up to £60,000 plus bonus
- Life insurance
- Extensive training budget
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.