Technical Manager, D365 Business Central, £75,000,
The client I am working with a client based in Cornwall who are in need of a Dynamics Technical Manager to be on site a few days a month. The role is an opportunity to take responsibility for a D365 Business Central Implementation - guiding, developing and supporting the organization. Whilst creating a D365 BC department and internal team. Your role will see you act in a leadership capacity, collaborating with all verticals of the business. The overriding purpose of this role is to establish an underlying technology strategy that incorporates all of the organisation's core values.
- The role is a Technical Dynamics Manager
- Leading a growing IT Department through a period of transitional change
- Form a D365 Business Central department
- Be the Project Manager for the Dynamics Business Central implementation
- Work alongside Third-party company
Core skills required to be considered for this role:
- Stakeholder Management - Tried and tested, stakeholder-facing skills are crucial due to the nature of this role.
- Technology Systems & Products- Ideally, candidates will have proven experience with ERP (Dynamics NAV/Business Central).
- Leadership- Strong leadership skills are a must, including the ability to inspire and motivate diverse teams.
- System Implementation - must be able to demonstrate strategic skills, including experience both designing, implementing and maintaining general IT infrastructure, servers etc
- Project managed a D365 Business Central Implementation/Dynamics NAV
Why is this company different?
- A base salary ranging up to £75,000 (experience dependant)
- Amazing company culture and flexible working hours
- D365 Business Central and certifications offered
- Company revenue is predicted to double by 2022
Whether you choose to apply, That choice is entirely yours, but if you decide its worth a shot then you can reach me (Imogen DeVille) via the following means: phone on 0191 4060304 or send your current CV to email@example.com.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV/AX opportunities within the global market.