Azure Integration Engineer
£50,000 - £70,000
We are looking for an experienced Azure Integration Engineer to join a dynamic and collaborative Agile Development Team. The successful candidate will provide Technical Leadership on major projects within Application and Data Integration. In addition to this, you will also be responsible for advising on Patterns and Practices, leading the technical design and using Microsoft Azure Integration Services and related Cloud components.
We are looking for someone who is:
- Committed to providing the best customer service, by setting realistic expectations and always acting with integrity
- Someone who can remain calm under pressure and deliver to tight deadlines
- Someone who isn't afraid to challenge themselves
- Someone with strong communication skills: including all the team members, and celebrating differences
- Strong knowledge on administrative aspects of Azure integration platform
- Hands-on experience with leading SaaS applications and have specific knowledge of Azure API Manager (APIM), Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid
- Hands-on experience on API development following API-led architecture
- Clearly articulate integration best practices, design patterns, best practices, and recommendations to customer IT teams and also business sponsors
- Demonstrable deep technical expertise creating software engineering solutions in Azure public cloud including API integration/orchestrations, complex Data pipelines and Security design
- Knowledge of SQL (SQL Server, Azure SQL), in-memory (Redis Cache), NoSQL databases (Cosmos DB) and storage components in Azure (Azure Blob, Data Lake Gen v2)
- Extensive experience designing, developing and deploying solutions based on Azure Integration Services, Azure Functions and Azure Data Factory v2.
- Hands-on experience with API design and development using Azure API Management, Logic Apps, Service Bus, Event Grid
- Ability to define DevOps pipelines and artefacts using Azure DevOps (CI/CD). Understanding of ARM Templates and related mechanisms for code deployment.
- Azure Monitor and Application Insights
- Experience of TDD and Unit testing frameworks NUnit, XUnit.NET, XBehavex
- Deep understanding of GIT
- Working knowledge of cloud technologies
Please send your CV to email@example.com or call Ayan on 0203 868 5192 for more information on the role.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Technology Recruitment firm, providing the most Azure / DevOps opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific DevOps, Azure and technical Development team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.
Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the DevOps and Azure markets. I am interested in speaking to any DevOps / Azure candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process.
To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the DevOps / Azure / Development market, please contact me direct today
Azure, Integration Developer, Azure API Manager, Azure Service Bus, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Event Grid, Azure Data Factory, London, Homebased, Remote,