I am recruiting for one of Ireland's largest and most successful suppliers of sports and fitness equipment. They are a company passionate about personal growth and will make it a priority to take you where you want to be in your career. If you are up for a challenge, they would love to have you in their team!
The over-arching requirement for this role is for a person who can maximise the existing value of NAV and then marry it with the needs of the business. This process will require close engagement with all users across the company in order to identify their needs and challenges. Furthermore, it requires someone who will think outside the box in the context of developing and enhancing NAV from its current structure. This position will suit someone with strong knowledge of Navision and an aspiration to use this in providing best in class processes and functionality.
The Above Can Be Achieved Through
- Providing on-going support of company systems
- Programming NAV applications
- Migrating data to other systems
- Managing settings for user groups
- Developing modules and documents
- Developing disciplined controls within NAV for all users
- Engaging with 3rd Party contractors to assist with the development of new modules and enhancing existing
The person should have an excellent analytical mind, with the following specific traits:
- Be able to work using their own initiative, with the provided material and resources
- Having good written and verbal communication skills
- Be able to interact with key stakeholders and others at all levels
- Have strong technical skills.
- Be able to work alone, whilst also being able to closely engage with specific individuals and teams throughout the company
- Have a high attention to detail
- Be able to prioritise tasks
- Very strong working and practical knowledge of Navision modules and functionality is, obviously, essential
Education/ Professional 5 years + experience.
Navision solution development Certs
Bachelor's Degree in Management Information Systems, Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other related Engineering or Computer Application degrees.
For more information, please get in contact.