D365 Business Central Developer - Homebased / London - £65,000 DOE
They are a global E-commerce service provider for premium British fashion, outdoor lifestyle and equestrian retailers, with hundreds of brands and a growing list of websites. They are forming a brand new Dynamics team, which you will be a part of. The company is very conscientious, with environmental sustainability being a big part of their ethos - since 2017, their packaging was 91% plastic-free.
The role will be fully remote, with monthly travel to the office post-COVID (expensed by the company), and a salary depending on experience, rising a s high as £65,000. You will be joining their new Dynamics team to design and implement Business Central across their systems. You'll work closely with key stakeholders, other parts of the IT department and the Finance and Operations department to configure and develop the core Business Central implementation.
- Translate designs and business requirements into physical implementation.
- Configure and develop the core Business Central implementation.
- Integrate Business Central with the broader IT estate.
- Assist with solution design where necessary.
- Analyse and remediate any bugs within the Business Central system, and document accordingly.
- Work with the QA team to help plan, develop, coordinate, and document test scripts.
- Write implementation runbooks and actively participate in development, testing and UAT activities.
- Dynamics 365 Business Central, Navision/NAV development experience, specifically; Purchase Order Processing, Sales Order Processing, Financials, Inventory Management
- Software engineering and adherence to best practices.
- A strong software development background, with a software engineering degree or equivalent work experience.
- Good problem-solving and communication skills.
- A pragmatic approach to software development.
- Significant experience in AL coding with Visual Studio Code or similar IDE.
- Experience in EDI based integrations.
- Experience in working in agile teams using Scrum.
- Microsoft SQL Server configuration and troubleshooting.
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, or would like to know more, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page - if you do not receive feedback within 1 week of applying, then please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your CV to email@example.com
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market, please contact Jake Connor by phone on 0191 261 3250 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 BC market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.
0191 261 3250 or via email email@example.com.
DYNAMICS NAV/ NAV 2015/ NAV 2016/ NAV 2017/ NAV 2018/ DYNAMICS 365/ BUSINESS CENTRAL