D365 Technical Lead - Perm - £75 - 85k
An award-winning IT business is implementing D365 and is hiring for the role of Microsoft Dynamics On-site Technical Expert and System Administrator.
- Install applications and configure environments for use in development, testing and production.
- Review software upgrades, patching and deployment testing.
- Manage the change control management process of future changes, releases, updates and enhancements of the MS Dynamics Sales/Talent/Ops system.
- Alongside the Data Manager, Develop, maintain and enforce security policies and procedures.
- Lead process improvement initiatives.
- Administer security rights and user/group roles across all business lines.
- Provide guidance and collaborate with third parties, internal developers and business partners for system enhancements/upgrades.
- Work collaboratively with team members to troubleshoot and resolve Dynamics issues.
- Monitor and maintain integrations including technical troubleshooting of APIs and source/target integration points.
- Always be improving opportunities for assigned systems and processes.
- Monitor storage usage and archive data as needed.
- Assist in the Management of Third-Party Database Administrators for existing Oracle Cloud environments.
- Extensive Technical experience with the latest Dynamics technology.
- Demonstrated project management experience in Agile (Scrum), which includes project planning, execution, risk management and resource management.
- Strong knowledge and expertise in DevOps solution delivery and strategy.
- Microsoft Visual Studio, Lifecycle Services and Azure Cloud environment architecture.
- Knowledge of Power BI, Power Apps and Power Shell.
- Well exposed to the Full Lifecycle of Implementation projects, Post Implementation Support and Business as usual support.
- Strong technical expertise and troubleshooting skills.
- Competitive salary.
- The opportunity to work on the latest technology, working on and leading projects involving the latest products.
- Market-leading pension.
- 25 days holiday.
- Friendly-collaborative environment.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV to: email@example.com or call me on 0203 826 6706 for a completely confidential call to discuss this role in further detail.
Phone : +44(0)203 826 6706