Head of Data Analytics & Architecture, Copenhagen
You will lead an international team that is designing and implementing the data architecture needed to support my clients growth plans.
You will own and develop the data implementation and architecture roadmap which will continuously improve my clients data infrastructure and tools in a way that a) provides timely and actionable insights across the business and b) automates the most critical business processes based on varied set of internal and external data sources, including operational, transactional, product and marketing data sources.
You will have ownership of the strategy and product roadmap for data warehousing and reporting frameworks within my client, as well as setup, connect, and monitoring of key data aggregations tools from the bottom to the top of our software stack, incl. Hadoop data lake, CRM data repository, and the Google Analytics infrastructure monitoring and aggregating data from websites.
To deliver crucial business insights, you will need to have business acumen combined with strong analytical skills. You like to ask the right questions and find the tools and data to provide answers that will move our business forward.
The right person has
- 6+ years of experience in leading BI/BA roles; experience working for ecommerce subscription businesses a strong advantage
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Finance or similar
- Technical skills: SQL server; scripting; data analysis software such as Tableau, Data Studio, Power BI etc.; Google Analytics 360; big data tech such as Hadoop
- Analytical skills: excellent analytical and problem-solving capabilities; business acumen and interest in data-driven commercial strategy; thoroughness
- Team skills: ability to function autonomously while actively liaising across departments; communicating for results; initiative and natural curiosity in seeking out new information
- Own the company strategy and roadmap for data architecture, competencies, culture, and reporting.
- Manage an international, cross-functional team of data experts in a high-paced software development environment.
- Work with various business teams to interpret business requirements and determine optimal BI solutions
- Design, develop, test and implement data warehouse systems for BI reporting and analysis; maintain and upgrade BI systems as necessary
- Validate data integrity, quality and accuracy across data sources
- Generate cross-functional BI reports, dashboards and data models with the help of BI tools and MS-Office products
- Upgrade, monitor and report on Google Analytics Enhanced Ecommerce data
- Enhance and improve existing machine learning algorithms and system setups
- Perform BI research and analysis for senior management, including competitive and market-focused data
- Set up competitive price monitoring system and price change alerts
- Define objective measurable reporting criteria for new business initiatives, such as assisted sales or premium services
- Provide analytical support for tracking, monitoring and improving support operations
- Collaborate with Marketing to leverage transactional and service usage data, customer segmentation and content marketing workflows
My client offers:
A fast-moving company within the Hosting, Domain and SaaS market segments, where you get the chance to influence the direction and contribute to making important decisions for my client.
My client offers a professional and informal work environment with a casual atmosphere and competent colleagues from many different nationalities, as well as a great and varied lunch-time.
A competitive salary package including a range of benefits like free health insurance, flexible working hours and many other flexible benefits.
Interested in hearing more?
Call Eddie on 0045 88 74 11 02 or email Eddie on firstname.lastname@example.org