F&O Solutions Architect - Multiple Positions Available! - Remote
A global consulting firm is looking to immediately hire several F&O Solutions Architects to join their growing team! With a competitive salary and growth opportunities, this is an opportunity to be a trusted advisor at a top rated gold certified partner.
In the Solutions Architect role, you will successfully develop and deliver solutions for F&O opportunities.
- Demonstrated knowledge in Dynamics AX 2012/D365 F&O platform
- Deliver full lifecycle implementations
- Lead meetings to identify customer requirements and needs
- Leads solution design and system architecture processes
- Expertise in delivering ERP, CRM, and SCM solutions
A successful F&O Solutions Architect will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration, Industrial Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, MIS or related field
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Self-starter with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Partner experience required
**Note: This is a remote position with up to 50% travel post-COVID.
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org or call me at 347-391-1126.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to email@example.com and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!