Senior Data Insight Analyst
My client are a small - medium sized FinTech company who have created a culture of creativity and innovation. We are looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join their team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Data preparation, processing, and classification
- Prioritize, scope, and perform in-depth analyses - portfolio assessment, financial modeling, and growth initiatives.
- Oversee advanced data analytics and interpretation
- Define key performance indicators and other performance metrics.
- Map source data, create data pipelines, and define business rules and reporting requirements to support business units with the onboarding of new data.
- Understanding and applying stakeholder requirements, drawing out unforeseen implications, and making design recommendations.
- Define design reasoning and understand potential impacts of design requirements.
Skill-Set / Tools
- SQL Knowledge - 4+ years - Snowflake, Redshift, Oracle, PostgreSQL, MSSQL...
- Reporting/Visualisation Tools - 3+ years - design, and standards - Looker, Tableau, Power BI...
- Looker / LookML - Develop insights to answer complex questions (nice to have)
- AWS environment - not essenital to have this, but some exposure to a cloud environmnet would be useful
- Agile Methodology
This is a great place to work, and have created an ideal culture...
- Hard Working
- Fast Paced
- Thrive with Problem solving
Compensation & Benefits
- Salary ranges, from £35,000 up to £46,000 (dependant on the strength of your skill-set)
- Pension Plan
- Training & Development
This is the brief description of the role, for the full information, simply apply to the role and I will call you to discuss.
This is an exclusive client to Nigel Frank International.
My client is looking to begin the interview process ASAP, so don't miss out, APPLY now!
If this wasn't exactly the role you were looking for, please apply to this role anyway, just highlight what you are looking for, apply with your CV with a brief overview of what you are looking for (The role, top 3 techs, location, salary).
I will call you to discuss your skill-set further, there may be other roles I am working on that you may be suited for.
I specialise in Microsoft BI, SQL Server and Azure Analytics recruitment here at Nigel Frank International, specialising in the placement of highly-skilled candidates in various IT positions (Engineers, Analysts, Architects, Consultants, Project Managers, Management etc.).
We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group.
Phone: 0191 338 7633
Please Note: This is a permanent role. This role is for UK residents only. This role does not offer Sponsorship. You must have the right to work in the UK with no restrictions. Some of our roles may be subject to successful background checks including a DBS and Credit Check.