Dynamics 365 Solutions Architect - Remote, Chicago - $130K USD
One of the largest CPA firms in the country is seeking a Solutions Architect skilled in Dynamics 365 to join their consulting manufacturing and distribution practice. Named to the 2018 Fortune 100 Best Companies to Work For list, this is an opportunity to join a team of experts that deliver results.
In the Solutions Architect role, you will collaborate with a team of specialists to develop solutions for D365 F&O opportunities. Roles and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Demonstrate expertise in the D365 F&O platform
- Successfully deliver full lifecycle ERP implementations and develop client relationships
- Possess a deep understanding of application design, feature optimization, availability, scalability, user experience, visualization and data integrity
- Lead management reviews and other stages of the project to ensure completion of project requirements
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience with supply chain and logistics
A successful D365 Solutions Architect will possess the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree required
- Over 7 years of Dynamics 365 F&O implementation experience
- Must be able to produce specific examples of work product (functional requirements, design, output, test plans, etc.)
- Experience with solutions to D365 product including ADC, EDI, WMS, CRM, ECM, and Plant Maintenance desired
If you are interested in this particular position, or any positions within the Dynamics AX field, please email me at email@example.com or call me at 347-391-1126.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics AX / D365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics AX / D365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics AX / D365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-391-1126; Please ask Therese Villa, or please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and I will get in touch with you ASAP. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!