At the start of January if a time where a lot of companies re-assess their Recruitment needs, and I currently have 3 different companies looking for both Team Leader or Senior Developer positions. Currently, the 3 specifically looking are all in-house development companies, all of them can take applications from people based in Helsinki, however 2 are able to accept applications from other areas of Finland.
The industry areas for these positions: Health care, Education, Mental Health
- All 3 roles would need to have a high standard of technical ability with Front End development, however interest and experience in project architecture as well as some Back End Development interest is seen as an advantage.
- Successful applicants will need to have soft skills such as strong communication and team work, as you will have responsibility and a senior voice in higher-level management and development discussions.
- A longer-term approach to work, these roles wouldn't be suited to those who likes to change their company quite often, as the projects are quite long-term and are in areas of work which are meaningful, so we are looking for applicants who are ready to commit themselves to exciting and meaningful projects.
Skills & Qualifications
- Angular (All versions), React, Vue.js, TypeScript, Aurelia (one or more to a high level)
- Project management/Team leader experience - or the desire to move now in that direction
- Beneficial: Finnish speaking, Bachelor's or Master's Degree, ability to work Full Stack with C#, .NET, PHP or Java
- All roles are permanent employment, with a rough salary maximum as being 6000€ per month, small flexibility if able to prove that value.
- Meaningful work opportunities in areas which will have long term positive effects on a large number of people, not only in Finland but worldwide.
- All three roles are for companies who are looking to grow heavily throughout 2021, and the work would be focused on new projects rather than maintenance. A chance to get in early and build the company and your career.
If you would like to speak more about the roles mentioned above, please send in your application or email email@example.com