Cloud Security Engineer - Copenhagen OR remote across Denmark - Permanent
My client is an innovative consultancy with a strong reputation with both public and private sector clients within Denmark, offering lots of exciting projects to work on in a multitude of different industries. They focus on providing unique experiences, products and services to their customers, and so they have built up a small, close-knit team of consultants with expert knowledge in their technologies.
They are currently looking for a Cloud Security Engineer to join their team. This role involves working with customers to assess their security needs by gaining an understanding of their current state and identifying any security gaps they have. You will then present beneficial technical requirements and solutions to customers from a range of different industries, ensuring each one is unique depending on their unique company needs. In terms of the role, the client is looking for someone experienced in Microsoft, in terms of both cloud platforms (Azure) and Security (e.g. Microsoft Information Protector).
Although the clients offices are based in Copenhagen, they are open to hiring candidates across Denmark, as the work can be completed remotely with plenty of catch ups on Microsoft Teams! Some travel will be required due to the nature of this role, as candidates will have to travel within Denmark to client meetings.
- Fluent in Danish/English
- 3-4 years of experience working in an advisory/consultancy capacity
- Confident and friendly personalities - able to communicate with multiple parties, such as stakeholders, non-technical personnel and potential new customers
- Experience with Microsoft Cloud Security tools - such as Microsoft Information Protector
- Experience with Microsoft Azure - infrastructure experience is beneficial
Reasons to Apply
- Relaxed, friendly working environment
- Always learning approach - client wants to be at the forefront of technology and security, so they offer seminars for continued learning
- Opportunities to develop within stable job role
- Flexibility - remote working opportunities
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.