Cloud Security Consultant, Copenhagen
Our client are a household name operating in the IT sector in Denmark. They currently have a wide range of projects ongoing linked to a multicloud adoption strategy.
Cyber security is at the heart of their company culture and given their industry and sensitive nature of business diligence and expertise are what make them a leader in their field.
As a note this role is for a hands on Cloud Engineer who can demonstrate strong experience in security.
* This specific opportunity requires someone with a keen desire to act as a cloud security champion to further the direction and strategy; to work closely with all security stakeholders to continuously improve the Cybersecurity services provided
* Participate in proof of concepts and other technical evaluations of technologies, designs and solutions
* To act as a security SME specifically focused on cloud security, automation, and monitoring technologies (Cloud Discovery, Cloud Hosting Security Monitoring, CASB, DLP and data analytics)
* Work with the Cybersecurity Incident response team to develop enhanced monitoring using applied threat intelligence and sensor enrichment.
* The ability to support and contribute across other security technologies to complement the Cyber Engineering function and stay abreast of emerging technologies and proactively assess and evaluate the adoption thereof into the organisation.
* Develop and expand API framework to interconnect Security Tools.
* Document processes and artefacts as part of the security remediation projects. Other key skills and experience
* You will need to be passionate about learning technologies and understanding the strengths and weaknesses of each, identifying opportunities for integration with other tool-sets to increase the layers of defence
* As well as being self-disciplined, organised and able to prioritise and plan your own workload, you will be expected to understand the rest of the team's activities
* You will be expected to know your stakeholders and understand their needs to provide an excellent service. Excellent soft skills are essential to support team members when required as well as communicating with others teams inside and outside of Cybersecurity
* Cloud Security Certification or equivalent industry certification to demonstrate cloud security awareness.
* A very high level and demonstrable Cloud Security experience
* Familiarity with SSO design and setup,cloud based IAM solutions for Saas & Paas solutions.
* Demonstrable experience of administration of Cloud Security Tools i.e
* Exposure to AWS / Azure / GCP. Experience of on boarding applications to Cloud based security monitoring tools.
Interested in hearing more?
Message Eddie on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0045 88 74 11 02