Azure Consultant - Copenhagen OR remote across Denmark - Permanent
My client is an innovative consultancy with a strong reputation with both public and private sector clients within Denmark, offering lots of exciting projects to work on in a multitude of different industries. They focus on providing unique experiences, products and services to their customers, and so they have built up a small, close-knit team of consultants with expert knowledge in their technologies.
They are currently looking for an Azure Consultant to join their team. This role involves working with customers to plan, design, configure and automate unique Azure solutions that are future proof, enabling continued scalability, security and versatility depending on the customers' needs. In terms of the role, the client is looking for someone who has worked on a range of different Azure projects, such as IaaS, PaaS and Azure Native projects. They want someone who is passionate and dedicated to the technology, in order to offer their customers' customised solutions that work perfectly for them!
Although the clients offices are based in Copenhagen, they are open to hiring candidates across Denmark, as the work can be completed remotely with plenty of catch ups on Microsoft Teams! Some travel will be required due to the nature of this role, as candidates will have to travel within Denmark to client meetings.
- Fluent in Danish/English
- 2+ years' experience working on a variety of different Azure projects - IaaS, PaaS, Azure Native
- Confident and friendly personalities, (prior experience working in a customer facing environment is beneficial as the client prioritises relations above transactions)
Reasons to Apply
- Relaxed, friendly working environment
- Always learning approach - client wants to be at the forefront of technology and security, so they offer seminars for continued learning
- Opportunities to develop within stable job role
- Flexibility - remote working opportunities
If you think you have what it takes to succeed in this role, please send an updated CV to email@example.com or contact Katherine Page on +45 89 88 82 66.