Senior Qlik Sense Developer, Copenhagen, Denmark
Our Client is looking for talented specialists in BI and Analytics with both front and back end experience who can turn their hand to most problems. Specialism is great but we also want passion from our employees to come and join us at our Copenhagen office. If you have some years' experience working within Qliktech and have strong development knowledge then we are keen to speak to you. Due to the nature of the work English and Danish proficiency will be largely beneficial to any applications.
Within the process you would be expected to showcase your technical abilities within the technology so example projects or development tasks you have undertaken can be used to support your application.
What are we looking for in a Business Intelligence & Analytics Specialist?
- Strong experience within Qlik (Qlik Sense, Nprinting, QlikView) incl. SQL capabilities
- Knowledge within Attunity, Alteryx or TimeXtender is a benefit but not essential
- Proven experience with various data sources and building/managing Data Warehouse and ETL processes
- Solid knowledge and understanding of data infrastructure and various data sources
- Energetic, outgoing and ambitious personality… passion is key
- Relevant academic background (IT, BI, Economics or Finance). Or maybe you learned everything on your own. If this is the case, just come prepared to sell yourself and your achievements. Wow us.
Why work with us?
- Challenging and exciting projects and leading the way in the industry
- Dynamic work environment among like-minded driven individuals
- An organisation that treats their employees like an extension of their family with support and collaboration at the centre of what we do
- Influence, you can lead the way with our BI/Analytics units
- Strategic seminars which can help build the business with a view to the future whilst socializing with your colleagues and other big industry players
This should make you want to get out of bed on Monday mornings. Opportunities such as this don't come along often so strike now and don't miss out again on what could be your next steps to becoming an industry influencer.
If this has sparked your curiosity please get in touch through email firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively connect with us on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.