Dynamics Systems Engineer, Dynamics GP, Philadelphia (Local) - 110k
A global food production company is in need of a new mid-level Dynamics GP Systems Engineer.
- You will be responsible for support functions, projects for ERP systems, operational resolutions, and infrastructure technologies.
- You must be comfortable providing consultation on all aspects of the ERP systems for business management and operations.
- You will ensure that all issues reported pertaining to the ERP Systems are resolved in a timely and orderly manner.
- You will ensure that Backup and Recovery plans are adequate and tested frequently.
- You will lead the development and maintenance of access control (security) standards for the ERP systems.
- You will manage contracts with vendors for services and products required to support.
You will be a good fit if you have the following experience,
- 5 to 10 years' experience with Microsoft Dynamics ERP technologies, with 3 years of those in manufacturing and sales environments.
- A minimum of 3 years' experience in manufacturing and sales environments.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Business or Accounting.
You will need the following skills to succeed in this role,
- Extensive knowledge and experience with Dynamics ERP in a manufacturing environment.
- Extensive experience with Dynamics GP including but not limited to modules: Inventory, Purchasing, Sales, core Finance, Collections, Fixed Assets, Manufacturing
- Experience in implementation and management of Manufacturing Module and integration with GP using Notes Builder and SmartConnect or similar technologies.
- Well versed in supporting Management Reporter and SSRS report development and delivery
- Extensive knowledge and experience with eConnect, GP Web services, and setting up processes such as SSIS packages to
automatically integrate data into GP.
- Working knowledge of MS SQL Server, T-SQL, relational database structures.
- Experience with EDI solutions for ordering and purchasing modules.
- Experience with Dynamics CRM and the implementation of customizations to core entities as well as custom entities.
- Extensive knowledge of workflow as it applies to Dynamics CRM and GP.
- Knowledge of SQL Server Maintenance Procedures and Backup and Recovery Operations
- Extensive knowledge of Integration Manager.
- Experience with Warehouse Management Systems and EthoTech Commissions Administration preferred.
- Must be proficient in the use of Microsoft Access and Office Products.
- Working knowledge of Customer Source navigation desired to be able to effectively utilize support resources.
Send all questions and resumes to Maria Tsororos, at email@example.com
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics and Azure, advertising more Dynamics 365 jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in Dynamics 365 market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Dynamics 365 candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Dynamics 365 market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics 365 jobs that are available I can be contacted on 347-501-6034. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Dynamic 365 opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.