Help people's health with your software development skills!
Our Client is a well-funded, dynamic, and purposeful start-up company based in the heart of Helsinki.
The CEO of this company was previously working very closely in the educational sector, and after seeing many students go through tough times over the years, they decided that they wanted to make a difference.
After receiving plenty of funding, this Client's application is designed to give students the chance to anonymously report their well-being to relevant contacts, and ensure that any mishaps can be dealt with accordingly.
Their product is already receiving great traction from abroad. And so, in order to capitalise on this, the Client is now in need of a front end wizard to help take their product to the next level!
Given this company is on the smaller side of things, your role as the Lead Front End Developer will be to coordinate and lead everything in this area! Naturally, you will have wider responsibilities in building the team out too.
- 5+ Years experience of front end development experience
- Credible experience with Angular as a framework (The Client uses Angular 8 as its tool of choice)
- An understanding of C#/.NET and database development is seen a benefit but not mandatory (Just allows you to more efficiently work with the Lead Back-end Developer)
- Fluent English
- Must already be living in Finland / Helsinki area and have at least a permanent residency status
- An attractive salary / benefits package
- Being able to use your skills in development to indirectly help the mental well being of people
- An agile and informal way of working
- International customers
- A lot of responsibility
Those interested in this position should send their CV and contact details to the address below. We shall be in touch shortly.
Contact Name: Barney Green
Email Address: email@example.com
Telephone Number: +358 9 4245 1427