The company is a leading global platform, solutions and services provider with 30 years of experience in software and technology. They are in expansion due to increased workload and the company's sustained growth.
Their offering spans from software licensing and procurement to software lifecycle management and every aspect of cloud-first advisory, delivery and managed solutions. They have the expertise to support their clients throughout their technology roadmap in today's digital world.
They place the customer outcomes at the heart of everything they do. The company works closely with customers to align business and IT objectives.
Role & Responsibilities
As a SLM Solution Specialist, you will
- provide support during the generation of sales leads, e.g., as a technical evangelist for marketing activities, including speaking/presenter engagements at conferences, conventions, user groups, webinars, etc.
- take responsibility for business opportunities that have already been qualified by Customer Business Development Managers. Together, you will work to identify the customer's actual goals and needs as well as decision structures, preferences regarding time and budget, as well as the competitive situation.
- design an ideal solution for the customer based on the existing service portfolio. This also includes the initial estimate and structure of prices that they present to customers in an initial proposal.
- remain responsible until the business opportunity is contracted and bring your knowledge to every activity.
- ensure a smooth handover to the service delivery teams. You will also continue to support afterward if necessary, e.g., as part of change management.
You can collect customer requirements for
- Cloud Apps/Data solutions
- Cloud Compute solutions
- Future Workplace solutions
- Software Lifecycle Management solutions and take over the first qualification of the opportunity
- Gather customer requirements for Data Protection and Security to propose a suitable solution from the SoftwareONE Portfolio that addresses customer challenges and qualify the opportunity
- Can explain the business impact of out-tasking; designs individual managed services in coordination with the delivery, but without on-site presales support of the service delivery; can define a complex operational model
- Proficient in Dutch and English language
- You have advanced know-how of IT Asset Management and the licensing of at least ONE of the tier 1 publishers (Microsoft, IBM, Oracle, SAP, and VMware) plus the essential licensing knowledge about all other tier-1 publishers and some tier-2 publishers as well
- You are playing an active role in client engagement, including gathering and analyzing information, formulating, and testing hypotheses, and developing and communicating recommendations
- You conduct workshops around the value of Optimized Supply Chains and the benefits of the Speed, Cost and Transparency commits of Digital Supply Chain (DSC)
- You collect customer requirements and take over the first qualification of the opportunity, scopes the SAM Tool Technology against our SLM core services; you have proven advanced knowledge for at least ONE of the SAM Tool Technologies of Snow, Flexera, ServiceNow.
- You can explain in detail which data sets are collected by Tools/Agents, how data schema results from this and uses those results to gain economic insights
- You can lead a conversation on the MAS Advanced delivery model, with best practice positioning
- You can lead a conversation on the framework of Cloud Cost Optimization covering topics across technical 'Right Size' and commercial 'Right Cost' aspects, and propose a suitable solution
- Certifications is a plus :
- IAITAM CSAM (or similar)
- SNOW/Flexera/ServiceNow (Seller)
- ITIL v4 Foundation
- MS-900 M365 Fundamentals
- PLUS, one of:
- AZ-900 Azure Fundamentals
- AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner
What does the company offer you?
- A competitive salary
- A career with a future-proof company
- Exciting tasks and a variety of training and development opportunities
- Flexible working hours and trust working hours
- An open communication culture as well as diverse opportunities for active participation and assuming responsibility
- A modern and fair remuneration model that is based on your qualifications, your responsibility and your success
- Extensive employee offers
- Optimal technical framework for your new job
I specialize in the placement of Azure professionals in the Benelux market and I'm keen to have a confidential chat with anymore who is curious to find more about the market or is looking for his next move.
Numbers : +32 78 48 46 00 / +31202418534
Nigel Frank International is the leading global Microsoft Recruitment firm with offices all around the World advertising more Microsoft Office 365 job than any other Agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users. By specializing with Microsoft we at Nigel Frank International have built strong relationships with key employers and possess an unrivalled knowledge of our specialist market.