ERP Systems Admin- Dallas, TX- 95k
To provide support to the companies users of the finance and accounting systems. This role will be responsible for the administration, configuration and management of the ERP system and all the related bolt-ons and integration between systems. This person will be the resident expert on Netsuite, Dynamics 365 Business Central, Nexonia, Host Analytics, BNA Fixed Assets, and legacy systems.
- 5+ years of Netsuite or Dynamics 365 Business Central administration & configuration experience
- 3+ years of Accounting experience
- Extensive experience working directly with end users as well as Director level & above business sponsors
- Experience leading a project team, with proven ability to meet deadlines, prioritize and handle simultaneous requests.
- Experience working with vendors and partners to configure and develop software solutions.
- Experience supporting a Finance organization.
- Strong communication, analytical, problem solving and customer service skills; ability to work creatively in problem solving environment, and balance technical skill with business knowledge to transform business user needs into technical/functional requirements, detail oriented, high sense of urgency
- Need to be available on call and flexible on hours
- Execute the day to day configuration, support, maintenance, training and improvement of the ERP and related systems.
- Develop reports to meet ongoing and emerging business needs.
- Manage testing for system upgrades and changes effectively.
- Diagnose and resolve issues with processes and system. Work with Users and Developers to resolve issues.
- Collaborate with stakeholders to understand their evolving business processes and requirements, identify challenges, and improve processes.
- Analyze requests for system changes and develop effective solutions that meet the needs of the business.
- Assign, edit, and audit user roles within ERP and ancillary applications.
- Maintain system documentation.
- Gather requirements from users, work with developers to suggest solution approaches, write specs and perform unit testing. Work with the business owner for UAT.
- 401(k) matching
- Full benefit Package
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible spending account
- Parental leave
- Referral program