The IT Product Manager is responsible for innovation and end-to-end launch of products. They will collaborate with commercial services partners and customers to co-develop a road map and drive products and features from concept to launch in a fast-paced environment. They must partner with stakeholders and customers across the organization to inform the product vision, strategy, features, and prioritization. Will work in a hybrid agile environment and continuously review the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.The IT Product Owner will develop customer relationships, offer direction, create process flow improvements and have an overall clear understanding of the products they support.
The IT Product Manager are the liaison between product and business. They will be responsible for writing user stories, executing against the product release plan, proactively mitigating risks, and assisting in managing the development life cycle through to production launch and post production support. The IT Product Owner must be able to work directly with Stakeholders, Business Product Owners, Development, Customer Success Managers and Scrum Masters to elicit requirements through various processes (conversations/emails/meetings), document them in user story format, and follow them through the software development process to successful completion.
Role & Responsibilities
- Providing product vision and direction to the Agile development team and product stakeholders.
- Creating and maintaining relationships with services and business partners.
- Lead the planning product release plans and set the expectation for delivery of new functionalities.
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product.
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven ability to work with vendor relationships, business partners and technical teams
- 3+ years of Business or System Analyst experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 product for Finance and Accounting
- 3+ years experience working with software development staff and software development life-cycle processes
- The ability to clearly communicate both in verbal and written format
- Work directly with project stakeholders and Business Product Owners at various levels
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of internet and web based software applications
- Working knowledge of software development methodologies
- Business/Technical Project Analysis
- Software Program Management
- Agile/Scrum Framework