D365 Business Central Solution Architect, £80,0000
A market-leading ERP Consultancy are seeking an experienced D365 Business Central Solution Architect to join their UK based D365 team, as they experience an exciting period of rapid growth and success.
They pride themselves on developing tailor-made data-driven solutions to suit the specific needs of their clients, with a growing client base predominantly within the Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics industries.
This is a client-facing role, where you will be using a combination of consulting, architecture, and hands-on technical development skills to deliver effective end-to-end solutions for your clients using the latest cutting-edge technologies on the D365 BC (Azure, Saas) Platform. You will split your time between client-site and home. You'll only be expected in the office for annual training (currently their offices are closed). In the current climate, it's likely you'll be wholly home-based for the next few months.
In return, you'll be rewarded with industry-leading benefits, including a salary of up to £90,000 depending on experience, access to a variety of ever-changing projects and challenges, and a wealth of support towards taking professional certifications and training courses.
If you're looking to take the next step in your career with an extremely successful consultancy, this could be the role for you.
- Architecture experience with D365 Business Central (Azure/Saas)
- Hands-on experience with; D365 Business Central, Dynamics NAV, Azure Data Lake; Azure SQL Data Warehouse; Azure Databricks; IoT Hub; Event Hub; Azure Stream Analytics; Cosmos DB
- Strong development background spanning areas such as; SQL, C.AL, C/Side, Visual Studio and AL extension
- Project Management skills - including leading on advisory and/or technical projects
- Pre-sales or prior consultancy experience is desirable but not essential
- Flexibility to travel to and work on client sites within the UK and occasionally Europe
- Salary up to £80,000 depending on experience
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Interested? Get in touch for a confidential consultation.
Think you have what it takes - no matter how junior or senior if you're looking to work on innovative Dynamics 365 (NAV/AX/CRM) projects this year, apply now!!
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV/D360BC/NAV market reply with your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or Drop me a call on: 01914060304. If you don't think this is suitable now but you will be interested in the future follow me on Linked in and we can stay in touch.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics/Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities.