A growing organization in the professional services industry is looking for an experienced MS Dynamics 365 for Customer Engagement (CRM) Subject Matter Expert to lead an upgrade of Dynamics CRM 2015 Online to D365 CE V9 Online on an 6-8 month contract. The ideal candidate will have over 6 years of working development and architecture experience with Microsoft Dynamics CRM/D365 as well as a background in development and IT consultation.
You should have experience migrating clients with existing Dynamics CRM data/instances, into Dynamics 365 Online, and recommending which customizations/configurations can be scrapped for out-of-the-box functionality in D365.
My client is looking at leveraging several newer applications/features of Dynamics 365 including Field Service, Power BI, and Power Automate (MS Flow) for integrations.
Requirements and Responsibilities:
- 6+ years of Dynamics CRM experience (2016/365 Online Preferred) Technical Architecture and Development
- 5+ years of .NET/C#/MS SQL Server development
- Strong proven experience with complex On-premise to Online MS Dynamics CRM/Dynamics 365 migration project work
- Any D365 for Field Service (or FieldOne, Resco, etc.) or Power BI reporting (creating/integrating dashboards)experience is a huge plus
- Experience in CRM Business Analysis - you should have experience as a developer, but this is not a heads-down development role. You should have experience turning functional design documentation into technical solutions
- Any Microsoft Certifications are a huge plus
- Working on-site is required into 2021
This role will start out remote, but they are ideally looking for a consultant in the St. Petersburg, FL area (or willing to travel) who is open to on-site work during milestones/big pushes throughout the contract.
Interview slots are available this week, and into next week, so if you're looking for a new Dynamics CRM project where you can take the reigns on essentially the entire project, then this is the opportunity for you!
Send resumes directly to Nick Vizzacchero or call me directly for more information 646-863-7575.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics CRM jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics CRM candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics CRM jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-863-7575. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.