O365/M365 Azure Infrastructure Architect - Helsinki, Finland - Up to 6000€ + Billable hours bonus
About the Company
I have a client looking for a highly experienced person to work with their government client on Azure infrastructure, cyber security and M365. The company is located in Helsinki, but if you are living too far away/moving soon, don't worry as most of the work is done remotely and client site visits are only required a few times a month. This project is set to last over 2 years. After that, you will be working on similar projects.
Your main tasks as an M365/Azure Infrastructure Architect will be implementing Azure/M365 based authentication systems, apps that work on top of M365 and the implementation of M365 and Azure in general.
- Fluency in Finnish (written and spoken).
- 8+ years of professional experience with O365/M365 Azure Infrastructure.
- A high-level understanding of security and authentication with M365/Azure
- Ability to work independently.
- Professional experience doing large scale Azure Migrations/implementations of M365
- Professional experience working on authentication projects and/or using security skills (e.g. Intune, SCCM, Endpoint, IAM, etc).
- Option to choose a fixed salary + billable hours bonus or only 50% of billable hours if the project allows it, giving way to some potentially very high pay checks.
- Lots of remote working and flexibility.
- Company books time weekly for employees to learn new things.
- And more!
Due to the competitive nature of this vacancy, interested candidates should apply to this advert ASAP, or get in touch with myself using the details below.
Contact Name: Thomas Cotton
Tel: +358 9 42452357 (10:00 - 19:30 EET) Mon-Fri
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for .NET recruitment, advertising more .NET jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Finland. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the .NET market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Finland and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and .NET jobs are. For further .NET job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Thomas Cotton on +358 9 4245 2357 for a completely confidential phone call.