Modern Work Place Consultant - Copenhagen
In Copenhagen we have partnered with a leading MSP who offer leading cutting edge technical consulting, design, build, and migration services to their customers to maximise their utilisation in new cloud technologies.
As a crucial partner within the Azure space due to their tight working relationship with Microsoft, this MSP are considered an expert within their field and have proven results of providing full solutions within a full range of infrastructure disciplines and Microsoft Technologies including Azure, Microsoft's Cloud platform.
Due to exceptional growth and a further strategy to expand over the next two years, this well renowned MSP are now looking for a Modern Workplace Consultant to join the team.
As a Modern Workplace Office 365 Consultant, you will be responsible for delivery of the architecture and implementation of the solution on a customers' site.
* Opportunity to gain highly accredited certifications in Microsoft technologies specific to your role as an Modern Workplace Office 365 Consultant
* Strong focus on cross-selling and an opportunity to learn new skills and technologies to expand skill-set and stay up to date with market
* A real chance to be promoted within a short space of time and move into a lead role
Roles & Responsibilities
* Conceptualisation and design of complex solutions
* Running technical workshops covering various technologies
* Demonstrating an ongoing, proactive approach, working alongside Professional Services Solution Architecture in developing and delivering service offerings based on industry best practice
* Build and develop a team and their skills to meet the requirement of the organisation
* Experience in a customer facing role, delivering and supporting technology solutions based on Microsoft technologies * In-depth experience of the following technologies:
-Microsoft Windows (versions 7 to 10)
-Windows 10 Security Features (BiTLocker, Credential Guard, Device Guard, AppLocker etc)
Interested in hearing more?
Call Eddie on 0045 88 74 11 02 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more details