Azure Data Developer - Hereford - £45-52k
Please note - this role requires you to work several days per week from the Hereford based office when safe to do so. You must have the unrestricted right to work in the UK - this organisation is not able to offer sponsorship.
A fantastic organisation based close to Hereford are looking to recruit a talented Azure Data Developer to join their expanding data engineering team.
This position offers you the opportunity to be involved in a fantastic Azure migration project and to work with the very latest Azure technology including Azure Synapse and Databricks.
This role will be varied and challenging. You will be expected to work closely with colleagues within the data engineering team and other associated teams. Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that data is secure and and appropriately stored within development and test systems.
- Effectively manage any issues with data pipeline by coordinating action between relevant teams to ensure resolution.
- Architect, build and test data pipelines for analytics and BI/MI systems.
- Provide BI solutions aligned with agreed standards that aim to ensure services are resilient, scalable and future-proof.
- Ensure that services delivered are automated, reliable and secure.
- Effectively liaise with various departments where required for client project requirements and implementations.
- Work closely with the wider IT team to ensure client expectations are met.
To be a good fit for this role you should be an experienced data engineer with strong MS Azure experience. You should have the following technical skills:
- Strong understanding of Data Warehousing principals
- Strong experience with MS SQL Server plus T-SQL
- Experience across the MS BI Stack, particularly with SSIS for ETL development
- Experience with Azure Data Factory
- Good knowledge of Azure Synapse and Azure Data Bricks
- Working knowledge of Power BI
To apply for this role please submit your CV or contact David Airey on 0191 338 7508 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International are the go-to recruiter for Power BI and Azure Data Platform roles in the UK offering more opportunities across the country than any other recruitment agency. We're the proud sponsor and supporter of SQLBits, Power Platform World Tour, the London Power BI User Group, Newcastle Power BI User Group and Newcastle Data Platform and Cloud User Group. We are the global leaders in Microsoft recruitment.