D365 Business Central Developer - End-User, London Based Company - Home-Based Role!
This January, I am working with an End User who are in need of a D365 Business Central Developer. The companies ethos is focused on sustainability and extreme sports, they have heavily invested in their ecommerce platform and last year hired 40 staff - 3 were D365 Business Central professionals I supported through the process.
My client's next big venture is their D365 Business Central project, which is why they need an experienced D365 Business Central Developer - someone who understands the programming elements and methods of the AL extension. This is a really interesting chance for a passionate NAV professional to join an expanding, financially stable company, and progress quickly within their expanding Dynamics team.
- Experience with the fundamental programming elements of Dynamics NAV/ Business Central
- Overseen the development, customisation and configuration with the AL Language Extension Configuration
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ Dynamics 365 BC implementation
- Experience Visual Studio Code
- End to end implementation cycle skills
- Strong communication/ stakeholder management skills
- A passion for your career
What can this role offer you?
- Base salary up to £65,000 per annum
- Attractive company benefits package including 26 days holiday, pension with additional benefits
- Microsoft certified training and professional development coaching
To discuss this exciting opportunity in more detail within the Dynamics NAV market, please contact Imogen DeVille by phone on 0191 4060 304 or send your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leading Microsoft Dynamics Recruitment firm, providing the most Dynamics 365 / Dynamics NAV opportunities within the global market. Dealing with both Microsoft Gold Partners and End Users, our specific Microsoft Dynamics NAV/ 365 team specialise in the highest amount of exclusive live roles within the UK market, enabling us to match your requirements with a broad range of exciting opportunities. Our client relationships have been built up through our extensive knowledge and experience within the industry, with clients using our service time and again for the best experience within the Dynamics NAV/ 365 market.
I am interested in speaking to any Dynamics candidate who is seeking their next career move, and can ensure complete confidentiality in the process. To talk further about exclusive live opportunities in the UK Dynamics market, please contact me ASAP.