MS Business Intelligence Architect
As a leading organisation in the world of Finance and Accountancy we have a fantastic position for a talented and skilled BI Developer with Architecture knowledge or specialism to join our Copenhagen HQ and strengthen our team of globally recognised Business Intelligence talent.
You will be the technical lead, architect and go to contact for our clients' solutions. You will, among other tasks, get to work on a data model framework, data modelling and Business Intelligence solutions establishing the best fit for clients across multiple industries.
Your Main Skills and Responsibilities;
- Design, develop and coordinate end-to-end BI solutions for our clients
- Be the expert on all technical aspects related to BI reporting solutions
- Trainer for our newer BI talents
- Client data models using Power BI
- Build Frameworks for the Data Models
- The ideal candidate holds a degree within IT, Finance, or similar field
- Proven track record working in a similar role with a focus on Architecture as well as Development
- If you have worked as an external Consultant before this could be beneficial
- Developer experience with the Microsoft SQL databases and BI suite is a plus, alternatively experience with other BI systems and Data Warehouse eg. SAP or Oracle
- Thorough knowledge and expertise on Data integration
- Developer experience with MS Power BI
- Experience with SSAS and tabular modelling is an advantage
As a global organisation we can offer the right candidate a very competitive compensation package
Pensions and Bonuses included
Health Cover, Company Car and more available dependant on deployment and team
If you want to be part of the changing face of Business Intelligence then you need to get in touch and register your interest
To find out in more detail and discuss this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com or connect on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/andrew-thompson-b6462854/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Business Intelligence recruitment, advertising more Microsoft BI jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout Denmark. By specialising solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft BI market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in Denmark and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and BI jobs are. For further Microsoft BI job opportunities, or any relevant questions please call Andrew Thompson on +45 89 88 82 67 for a completely confidential phone call.