Navision Programmer - Phoenix, AZ - $90k - Remote
Our client is a large sporting goods distributor who is looking to hire a Dynamics NAV Developer to act as technical lead on several upcoming integration projects.
At the moment, the client is using an older version of Nav, but are in the process of upgrading to D365 Business Central. As such, we are in need of a developer who can not only work on daily customizations and reporting but also play a key role in this reimplementation project.
Joining this organization can help take your career to the next level by working with some of the latest NAV software and collaborate on an extensive project pipeline.
The company prides itself on being a work hard, play hard environment and plans various team after hours gatherings including hiking, fishing, and other outdoor trips. You can also earn discounts on company products!
- Customize, support, and maintain Microsoft Dynamics NAV; C/AL software development
- Design technical specs based on requirements gathered from the business analyst
- Troubleshoot MS NAV issues and design solutions
- Plan and implement integration processes with other manufacturing and WMS applications
- Document processes and procedures, identifying paths for improvement
- 3+ years of experience with Dynamics NAV (Navision) ERP software
- C/AL and C/SIDE programming experience is a must
- NAV implementation and upgrade experience a plus
- Knowledge of SQL Server preferred
- Experience with EDI and WMS applications a plus, not required
- Experience with C#, ASP.NET, Visual Basic, and/or Java a plus, not required
Salary / Benefits:
- $90,000 base salary
- Work from home flexibility
- Medical, Dental, Vision benefits
- Paid time off plan
- Company 401k
- Fun, fast-paced organization offering training and career growth potential
Interested in learning more? Apply now by sending your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Nigel Frank International is the global leader for Microsoft Dynamics recruitment, advertising more Dynamics NAV jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing candidates in the Microsoft Dynamics market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivaled understanding of where the best opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs are.
I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any Microsoft Dynamics NAV candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is of course guaranteed. For information on the Microsoft Dynamics market and some of the opportunities and Dynamics NAV jobs that are available I can be contacted on 646-540-7521. Please see www.nigelfrank.com for more fantastic Microsoft Dynamics opportunities!
Nigel Frank International Inc. is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.