A new and exciting company is emerging, at the forefront of Microsoft consultancy services, they are set for an incredible year of exciting projects. After a large sum of funding and expertise derived from a hugely successful sister company, this opportunity is suitable for highly skilled Microsoft developers looking for a new endeavour. If you want to work projects which you're passionate about and become a keystone member of this new team then make yourself known!
- Deliver exceptional results to a range of client projects of your choice
- Flexibility either to be a hands on coder or have a mixed role in architecture and/or project management
- Developing using .NET/C# and .NETCore but also new and emerging tech
- Contribute and help build the successful new team
With an array of exciting projects and unique clients in the pipeline, this company are set to make an impression on the market. With large funding and prior expertise at the helm, they are in the running to provide not just freedom to their developers but also support and development in their personal skills set. The new team are dynamic and very passionate about they do and the company are looking for more keystone members to join.
- A minimum of 3+ years professional experience in .NET development
- Have worked with emerging technologies across the development space
- Micro-services experience
- Familiar with .NETCore and preferably Azure, CI/CD, Git development.
- Experience working agile methodologies.
- Degree in an IT field is highly beneficial
- Self-managing and ability to work independently
- Responsible and hard-working
- Open to both English and Swedish speakers but familiarisation with Swedish working environment is needed.
Company Culture and Benefits:
- Progressive, modern and tech stack and projects
- Ambitious but supportive environment
- Freedom and flexibility to go down your own path
- Specific development plan and goals specific to you upon joining
- Excellent financial stability
- Pension, wellness allowance, Fast-Track health insurance, life insurances, internet paid for, company laptop and phone (model choices).
If this exciting opportunity sounds like something you want to apply for or learn more about please don't hesitate to contact me by email firstname.lastname@example.org or drop me a message via LinkedIn Amy Beckford https://www.linkedin.com/in/amy-beckford-33788a184/
Nigel Frank International is the global leader in Microsoft Technology recruitment. With a multilingual network of consultants across 15+ worldwide locations, we place more skilled Microsoft Azure, Dynamics, and Stack professionals with Microsoft Partners and end-users than any other recruitment business.