The company is a global biopharmaceutical company active in the research, development, manufacture, sale and distribution of biopharmaceutical drugs.
They are in expansion due to increased workload and the company's sustained growth.
The Datacenter and Cloud Services (DCS) team is playing a crucial role in being up-to-date in the latest technologies in order to create patient value and improve our stakeholder experience.
As a Cloud Technology Lead, you will draw on your technical, communication and organizational skills to help the company get the most value from their public cloud and container platforms. Your previous experience with cloud platform design, enterprise infrastructure implementations, high performance computing solutions, and DevOps principles will play a critical part in your day-to-day work. This background will help you in driving success for our critical strategic stakeholders. You will own all aspects of cloud adoption, helping our stakeholders optimize their business and technical operations.
Building on this knowledge, you will partner with stakeholders to develop strategic roadmaps, provide technical guidance and project leadership in order to maximize their value from cloud platforms.
Role & Responsibilities
As an IT Cloud Technology Lead, you will:
- Serve as cloud champion and advocate for business value, enabling teams to embrace cloud technologies.
- Act as a Subject Matter Expert: understands cloud technology trends and how they drive innovation.
- Guide projects through the entire lifecycle, building strategic roadmaps and drive achievement of key milestones.
- Have a clear focus on reducing and managing complexity in technical architectures, processes and team collaboration by looking at the whole system instead of individual components.
- Provide leadership and direction to a team consisting partly of internals, externals and off-shore resources.
- Work closely with the Global Service Desk and IT Operations Center of Excellence teams.
- 3+ years experience in major cloud based solutions (Azure, AWS..)
- Driving multiple cloud projects and priorities comes naturally to you.
- You are interested in the potential of new technology and capable of translating technical potential into concrete projects bringing patient value.
- Strong project management and stakeholder management skills, with a focus on translating business requirements into technology solutions.
- Degree in engineering, sciences or business.
- Fluent in French and English.
What does the company offer you?
- A competitive salary and benefits package (company car, 10% Bonus, 38 days Holidays etc)
- Exciting tasks and a variety of training and development opportunities
You will be recognized for impactful performance via a competitive compensation and benefits package and you will enjoy ample personal development opportunities.
I specialize in the placement of Azure professionals in the Benelux market and I'm keen to have a confidential chat with anymore who is curious to find more about the market or is looking for his next move.
Numbers : +32 78 48 46 00 / +31202418534
Nigel Frank International is the leading global Microsoft Recruitment firm with offices all around the World advertising more Microsoft Office 365 job than any other Agency. We deal with both Microsoft Partners & End Users. By specializing with Microsoft we at Nigel Frank International have built strong relationships with key employers and possess an unrivalled knowledge of our specialist market.