I am working alongside my client to help them find a full stack developer to join their product development team in their Stockholm office.
My client enables our main cities to become more green and self sufficient. They have offices in Stockholm, London and Paris. They are on a mission to make our main and busiest cities a better place, by providing a solution that helps us provide a safe and environmentally alternative to something that most of us to on a weekly basis!
- Heavy experience with .NET
One of the following:
- You have worked with Devops or processes and tools
- You have some frontend experience; React.js or similar
Nice to have's:
- You understand Unit Tests, integration tests or service tests
- You have worked with creating REST based services before
- You have worked with React Native or Native apps
- You have worked with Kubernetes/Docker Swarm
- You have worked with Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- In the product development team, they work together with the rest of the business to achieve their goals
- Their mission is to make busy cities a better place, by providing sustainable solutions that exceed customer expectations.
- You pick the gear you want to work with, no strict IT policies.
- Work, breathe and think agile and lean.
- Some cool tech and more in the pipe to come!
- Awesome, knowledgeable developers, they share and learn for each other every day. They invest in their learning.
- One day a month where you can hack on whatever you want during paid time. They were doing this more but the developers are working with new technologies every say so they felt that they don't need more than 1 day a month!
- 1 hour each week set aside to learn/read.
- Benefits package/bonus scheme and stock options!
If you would like to know more about this opportunity then please apply within or send any questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.